I want to watch these again. Too bad I can hardly watch TV shows anymore, let alone whole movies. :c
The machine reads “dime,” so he gets closer & whispers “quiero pepsi.”
This should be a book for kids.
The potatoes have escaped
"i was born in the wrong century," the girl sighs as she imagines a future where women have full ownership of their own bodies
30/10 would rock the shit out of
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago
If your bra fit is awful, even if you are the prettiest goddamn thing I have ever seen, I won’t even heart it. I can’t deal with ill-fitting bras, even though I see them strapped onto poor unsuspecting women in literally every piece of lingerie marketing ever. Wires are not made to sit on your precious breast tissue, cups are supposed to go around your breasts, not sit on top of them, and for the love of fuck, your clasp should never end up between your shoulder blades.